“Pinoy Pick Up Lines” was created by WOWApps as a flagship application over the android market. Basically, it provides “pick-up lines” that guys can use to get the attention of some girls (or just anyone) . There is two source for the pick up lines, one was a fixed entries and the other came from its official twitter feed (@PinoyPickUp1). Pick-up lines entries can be shared via SMS and Facebook.
Magaling ka ba sa Algebra? Can you replace my x?
Sana ITIK ka nalang. Bakit? Para ikaw ang BIBI ko
Anestisya ka ba? Bakit? Kasi di mo maramdaman na mahal kita
Little Empire is a FREE MMO for Android Platform published by Camel Games. The objective of the game is to be the strongest “little empire” on the game by defending your kingdom, conquering other players kingdom (becoming your slave) OR saving other players from being a slave.
The player adventure will start by choosing their hero that focuses on certain attributes.
- Orc – a character focus on defense and Hit point, the attack attribute isn’t bad either. can go front-line.
- Warrior – Melee fighter. has a high attack points, obviously should be in the front line.
- Elf – a long range character. should be place behind the troops.
Graphic – the visual for this game is very pleasing. Each in-game element on the game is rendered smoothly and has NDS-like feel to the game.
Audio – Audio is fine but very repetitive. There’s no character specific sounds or anything, just a background music for different scenario while viewing your empire or winning a battle.
Game play – For starting players, the game will provide enough resources to build an army, initially a footman and a troll. Player troops won’t die from a battle until level 6.
The players little empire depends on 3 things – Gold, Crystal and Mojos. Gold and Crystal can be generated on the empire mines – that will require some time, unless you will speed it up using Mojos. Mojos can be earned by winning battles, daily rewards, winning on “casino”, completing certain task, or buying it using your credit cards.
Heroes stat can be enhance by winning battles (more kills, more “honor” – stat points). Equipment can be also be use, but they eventually break, requiring fix.
This game stands out in terms of quality of graphics and game play under the Android platform. I won’t spoil any other game play to get you guys curious :p. If your into RPG genre, you can (and should!) download Little Empire for free at the Android market.
By the way, add me there! my username is “upstream”
LG (Philippines) finally rolled out Gingerbread update for LG Optimus One (P500). Updates will be via LG PC Suite.
Things to do before the update:
- Back-up your phone’s important data. Update wont actually reformat the whole OS and you wont loose any file or application installed, but just to make sure you can recover your stuff if things goes wrong.
- Obviously, you need an internet connection here. If your on broadband subscription, make sure your prepaid load will last for at least an hour or 2 if you are not subscribe to unlimited browsing
- On your phone. Set timeout to 30 minutes. It seems P500 PC Suite is disconnecting to phone when the screen turns off or locked.
- Connect your P500 to your PC/Laptop. Make sure to turn off “Mass Storage Only” option on your phone because the PC Suite need to access your phone.
- Run the LG PC Suite IV (or whatever latest version you have). If you don’t have it you can download it on LG Official website (http://goo.gl/Laiz8)
- Connect your phone
- Your phone information on the left side will appear. Click “Check Phone Update”
- A message will prompt that there is a new software update for P500. Of course, click Yes
- Follow the instruction of the Software Update Installer. During the update, it will download a USB Driver (25+ MB), and the actual 2.3 gingerbread update for the phone (160+ MB)
|Here’s on of my Home screen (i’m using Go Launcher (Plate Theme), with Go Calendar Widget)|
|New, colorful icons|
|Arrow, or an indicator where are your cursor is located|
So here comes Expense Manager for Android to the rescue. This application acts as a ledger for your spending and income.
- Currency selection
- Widget (very handy for this type of application)
I have a friend who was studying .NET last month. So i decided to create a quick project for her. it’s an address book application that demonstration basic database operation (CRUD – Create, Read, Update, Delete) by using stored procedures.
Here’s the download link:
Interesting, after 5 or 6 years, my first source code contribution to visual basic 6 over the internet is still up.
basically, it just save the path of the picture and poof. clever.